8/2/08

Must Start Reading Eclipse!!!!

I know I'm probably the only Twilight-reader in the world that is not reading Breaking Dawn now, but that's what I get for starting reading the series this July... :P Anyway the good part is that when I go to buy Breaking Dawn I won't have to wait on the huge line!!! XD

New Moon was a really good read and it kept a good beat after Twilight. I loved the Bella x Jacob relationship, but when he turned well I wasn't so glad about his actions... Could I say that he was on PMS? XP

The Volturi part of the book was really good. I loved Stephenie's way of describing Volterra and it was so colorful. (In my imagination anyway. :D) Aro is definitely my favorite human killing vampire so far. I'm not so sure about his description, but his character is fascinating. I love all of his quirks and in someway he reminds me of Dubledore. (Could Aro be gay like Dumbledore?)
I'm also getting my hopes up on the possibility of Bella turning into a vampire. I'm pretty sure it will not be after the graduation as Bella would like and probably Stephenie would like to save it for the last book, but I've heard rumors that there might be something related to a weeding in Eclipse.

I'm really looking forward to continuing the series and see what happens in the messed up brain of Bella.

Please don't post spoiler in the comments, if you even comment. XP

No comments: